Abortion hurts! To learn more and get the facts, click on the image above.
2014 Membership Drive
Turn your concern into action. Do your part. Become a supporter.
One of the most effective and efficient ways to express your concern about abortion and rationing of care is to make your voice be heard as one of many. You can do this by joining Bay County Right to Life. As an affiliate of Right to Life of Michigan, we can educate the general public, assist pastors and religious leaders, and share the prolife message with students and elected officials with one voice as to the value of life. There is strength in unity. Membership in Bay County Right to Life is due annually. Become a supporter of the strongest prolife voice in Michigan and Bay County. Please join today by clicking on "Membership Form" in the left-column panel, or by going to "About Us" and opening the membership form there.
Please consider liking us and Right to Life of Michigan on our facebook pages.
Keep up to date on the latest prolife news in Bay County and Michigan!
A Measure of Life
Here are some highlights from Right to Life of Michigan's acccomplishments throughout 2013. These highlights from the past year prove that we are making tremendous headway in Michigan in our shared work on behalf of the unborn child:
- In 2013, 5 Michigan abortion businesses closed their doors. We have helped close 10 total in the last two years alone.
- We "opted out" of mandatory abortion provisions found in Obamacare thanks to our successful signature petition drive. Together, we collected more than 316,000 signatures, with a 93.5% accuracy rate, in order to introduce the opt-out legislation in both the State House and Senate.
- Michigan abortions performed in 2012 represent the second-lowest level since official record-keeping began back in 1976.
- Teen abortions are down 73% since 1990.
- Overall, w have cut the abortion rate in Michigan in half since the peak year of 1987.
View graph of "A Measure of Lives Saved" prepared by RLM at http://media.rtl.org/pdf/AbortionStatistics.pdf.
Thank you for your continued support!
Interview With An Unborn Child
The following 4-minute video "Interview With An Unborn Child" was shown at the annual Focus on Life Dinner last year. It is a powerful testimony to the most intimate thoughts and demolished dreams of the unborn child whose life is about to be taken from the safest place in the world for a baby to be: the mother's womb.
Click here to watch, listen, and learn: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phTC5YqhMss